Haskell Student to KU
Haskell students can meet with Becky Welton by contacting her at 785-864-1286 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. Contact the Haskell Registrar for assistance on the application process for taking a course at KU, or for advice on choosing a KU course.
- Student fills out the KU/Haskell Exchange application and submits it to the Registrar at Haskell in accordance with add/drop dates for each respective university. See the KU academic calendar or the Haskell academic calendar to find out deadlines for each semester.
- During main enrollment, CLAS will receive a list from the Registrar at Haskell designating which Haskell students will attend KU for that enrollment period.
- Students are manually added to Blackboard for the course in which they enroll.
- Instructors are informed that a Haskell student is attending their course and have been entered into their Blackboard section.
- CLAS will work with instructors at KU to gather grades for the Haskell students and send those back to the Haskell Registrar.
- CLAS will contact the Haskell Registrar throughout the semester regarding students who have dropped the KU course.