KU Student to Haskell


KU students in the College of Liberal Art & Sciences (CLAS) who want to take a class through Haskell University should browse the list of Approved Haskell Courses and the Haskell General Catalog for more detailed information about those courses.  KU students should then seek advising through their normal assignments, which is typically as follows:

  • Freshman/Sophomore year – University Advising Center
  • Hawk Link Students - advisor in the Office of Multicultural Affairs
  • Junior year – Advisor in their major department
  • Senior year – Major advisor (faculty and professional advisor), and a graduation advisor

KU students should contact Melissa Peterson at 785-864-7267 or mmpeterson@ku.edu for assistance with the filling out the KU/Haskell Exchange application to take a course at Haskell.

One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
23rd nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets," Military Times
KU Today