KU Student to Haskell
KU students intersted in the Haskell/KU Exchange Program should contact the Haskell/KU Exchange Program Specialist, Melissa Peterson by email at email@example.com or by phone at (785) 864-7267 for assistance with the filling out the KU/Haskell Exchange application to take a course at Haskell.
Those who want to take a class through Haskell University should browse the Haskell Course Schedule for more detailed information about courses offered. Keep in mind, Haskell starts courses a week before KU and ends a week earlier than KU.
- Student fills out the KU/Haskell Exchange application and submits it to the Haskell/KU Partnership Specialist, Melissa Peterson, at KU in accordance with add/drop dates for each respective university. See the KU academic calendar or the Haskell academic calendar to find out deadlines for each semester.
- During main enrollment, the Haskell/KU Partnership Specialist will communicate with the Registrar at Haskell designating which KU students will attend Haskell for that enrollment period.
- Approval will be communciated to KU student.
- The Haskell Registrar will communicate with the KU student about their enrollment and class schedule at Haskell.
- The Haskell Registrar will submit offical grades for the KU students and send those official grades to the Haskell/KU Partnership Specialist.
- The Haskell Registrar will communicate with teh Haskell/KU Partnership Specialist throughout the semester regarding students who have dropped the Haskell course.