Transferring to KU

The KU undergraduate admissions site explains how transfers apply to KU, and provides a searchable and browsable list of degrees offered at KU. The Office of Graduate Studies handles graduate admissions

Transferring credits to KU

KU uses a Transfer Equivalency System called CredTran, which is a guide to how classes at your current or former school are transferred to KU.

Haskell Residency

Students that have previously attended or are currently attending Haskell Indian Nations University (HINU) qualify for resident status at the University of Kansas. This is in compliance with Kansas State Law (K.S.A. 76-731). For more information click HERE.

Enrolling into the Haskell/KU Exchange Program does not qualify students for the Haskell Residency. For more information contact Melissa M. Peterson,, (785) 864-7267.

Academic support at KU

KU wants to be sure that all students have the resources they need to succeed. Whether you are looking for help with a particular course or a group of friends and mentors who share your interests and background, you’ll find it here. Take a look at a few of the many resources available to you, such as:

One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today